We believe baptism is an important step of obedience for every person who has accepted Christ as his or her Savior. We are excited that you are interested in baptism and consider it a privilege to walk with you as you take this next step on your spiritual journey. The baptism process at GFC has been designed to be both simple and meaningful.
If you would like to register your child for baptism, please visit our Kids Baptism page.
From the registration form to your baptism, each step has been carefully planned with you in mind:
- Complete the Baptism Registration Form below. Once we receive your registration form, we will contact you to schedule your baptism interview, your testimony recording, and your baptism date.
- Review What We Believe About Baptism, which includes an audio message from Tom Oyler and an article overview.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions, so you can know what to expect for your baptism and preparation.
- Attend your baptism interview session and testimony video recording (this will be scheduled after you have submitted your form).
- Get baptized! Baptisms take place during the Sunday services.
Our next baptism services will be held on March 4, 2018.
The deadline to be registered for the March baptism is Sunday, February 4.
Please feel free to submit your registration at any time. If the next approaching baptism services are full, you will be placed in queue for the following baptism once that date is set. Someone will contact you upon the receipt of your registration regardless. We look forward to walking alongside you in this next step of your Ultimate Journey!
Adults and students in 7th grade and up, submit the form below to register.
(Please click here to register children in 6th grade and under.)