ALL IN is about many things, not the least of which is a fresh response to God and letting each other know that we are ALL IN regarding our church. January 14th is Response Sunday.
Here are a few practical clarifications as you ponder your response.
What will be done with my “response”?
- The total number of responses returned will be counted.
- The amounts will be totaled to help in financial planning.
- The numbers and the names are not connected in any way and are not recorded as such. Only the financial secretary will see your response.
Should I respond if I am not able to increase my giving?
- Absolutely. Responding reveals that you have given thought and prayer for your own spiritual journey with God and your relationship to GFC.
- Responding is an encouragement to everyone that we are ALL IN this together, regardless of our ability to give.
Will my giving be “tracked” in relationship to my response?
- No. There is no separate ‘tracking’ of ALL IN giving. Your giving record to GFC, as always, will be sent to you in confidential quarterly and annual reports. -GFC will not connect your response to ALL IN with your actual giving. You will never be ‘reminded’ of any amounts indicated on your response card.