Call Pray Help
In this unique situation, we will continue to be the church by connecting, praying, and helping each other. If you would like to be part of making phone calls, joining a prayer team, or helping vulnerable parts of our body with actions like dropping off groceries, complete the form below and we will get back to you with details. Thank you for being the church!
Sign up to Serve
If you would like to be part of making phone calls, joining a prayer team, or helping vulnerable parts of our body with actions like dropping off groceries, complete the form below and we will get back to you with details. Thank you for being the church!
Other opportunities for you to explore:
- Good Samaritan Food and Supplies Drive: Help ease the burden on those who are homeless or struggling right now by providing urgently needed items through Good Samaritan Ministries. Items can be dropped off outside on the donation center (left) side of their building at 100 North Roan Street, Johnson City, from 9:00am-3:00pm, M-F. Click here for a list of needed items
- Write letters of encouragement to nursing homes and first responders.
- Give Blood – The Red Cross is asking eligible and healthy donors to make an appointment to provide lifesaving blood products to patients. Click here to learn more.
- Stay connected with how individual ministry areas of GFC are building and reaching community during this time (scroll down to the “Staying Connected” section of this page).
- Do you have an elderly neighbor, and you are in a lower risk group? Offer to go get groceries, prescriptions or run errand for them.
- Or join the Nextdoor app and reach out to your neighbors that way! Post asking if anyone needs anything, Keep a check on your neighbors, and love your neighbors.
- Share the live stream of GFC Sunday Services on Facebook or invite your neighbors to watch with you.
- When/if you hear of people you know who are in quarantine, arrange a way to safely drop off books, games and snacks to them.
- Pray for people who are sick, who are vulnerable to becoming sick, for government officials, for healthcare workers who are doing their best to respond well, and for our whole community to be drawn to Jesus during this time. You can also post prayer requests, and prayer for other requests, on the online prayer wall at gfcnow.com/prayer
- If you need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org