October 5, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, repeating until August 30, 2021
Re:generation puts Christ at the center of our personal growth and healing when we struggle with hurts, bad habits, and hang-ups. This group is ongoing throughout the year, so join any time!
When: Mondays, 6:30pm; GFC, Student Center.
Watch online: gfcnow.com/regenlive
What to expect:
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adapting how we do ministry. As we transition back to in-person gatherings, below is some information on how we will get there:
- Out of consideration for others, masks are required for all. Masks are provided if you forget.
- All volunteers will have masks on (with smiles underneath)
- Seating space provides family group social distancing.
- A touch free experience: No hand shaking or hugging, seat back items, pens, and doors will be open for easy entrance and exit.
- Deep cleaning prior to services, continued cleaning during, and hand sanitizer provided throughout the building.
- If you are part of the most vulnerable to COVID-19, please consider watching Re:generation online which will be live at gfcnow.com/regenlive.
- At this time, childcare will not be available.