June 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, repeating until August 31, 2020
Re:generation puts Christ at the center of our personal growth and healing when we struggle with hurts, bad habits, and hang-ups. This group is ongoing throughout the year, so join any time! When: Mondays, 6:30pm; GFC, Student Center.
What to expect:
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adapting how to do ministry. As we transition back to in-person gatherings, below is some information on how we will get there:
- All volunteers will have masks on (with smiles underneath)
- Out of consideration for others, masks are required for all. Masks are provided if you forget.
- Seating space provides family group social distancing.
- A touch free experience: No hand shaking or hugging, seat back items, pens, and doors will be open for easy entrance and exit.
- Deep cleaning prior to services, continued cleaning during, and hand sanitizer provided throughout the building.
- If you are part of the most vulnerable to COVID-19, please consider watching Re:generation online which will be posted at gfcnow.com/regenlive on Tuesdays.
- At this time all services will be family gatherings. Grace Kids programming will not be available until further notice.
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Do you have a cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Have you had a fever above 99.9 in the last 24 hours?
- Have you experienced a recent loss of taste or smell?
Questions? Contact Rich Riesz