June 29 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, repeating until August 31, 2020
Re:generation puts Christ at the center of our personal growth and healing when we struggle with hurts, bad habits, and hang-ups. This group is ongoing throughout the year, so join any time! When: Mondays, 6:30pm; GFC, Student Center.
What to expect:
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adapting how to do ministry. As we transition back to in-person gatherings, below is some information on how we will get there:
- All volunteers will have masks on (with smiles underneath), and out of consideration for others, masks are encouraged for all.
- Out of consideration for others, masks are encouraged for all. Masks are provided if you forget. (“Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.” Philippians 2:4)
- Seating space provides family group social distancing..
- A touch free experience: Digital bulletins via the GFC app – no paper bulletins, setback items, pens, and doors will be open for easy entrance and exit.
- Deep cleaning prior to services, continued cleaning during, and hand sanitizer provided throughout the building.
- If you are part of the most vulnerable to COVID-19, please consider continuing with the online service on Sundays, 10:30am at gfcnow.com/live.
- If you are part of the most vulnerable to COVID-19, please consider continuing with the online services.
- At this time all services will be family gatherings. Grace Kids programming will not be available until further notice.