Sunday Night Gathering
September 13 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- We will proceed with the event this evening at 6pm, rain or shine! Please bring an umbrella or poncho with you in case it rains. We will make any other weather-related announcements during the event.
- You do not need to check in with anyone when you arrive.
- Bring your own chairs, blankets, snacks, waters, etc. (as there will not be snacks and water available at the event)
- The event will take place on the north lawn & parking lot. There will be parking attendants to direct you when you arrive.
- There will be two welcome desks where you can pick up a Grace Kids activity pack, address first aid needs, and ask any questions. Come say hello!
- Restrooms will be available to you on the North side of the building.
- Download the GFC app to engage in the event! View the worship lyrics and more. Search “GFCnow” in the App Store.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Let’s gather together outside on Sunday evening, September 13! GFC will host a special opportunity for us to worship together, enjoy some bluegrass music, pray for one another, and be encouraged outdoors on the north lawn and parking lot.
Bring your own blanket, lawn chairs, snacks, etc. and we hope to see you on Sunday night!
Please click below to let us know you’re coming. Grace Kids programming is not available, but we will have activity packets you can pick up as you arrive!
We will still host the normally scheduled online service Sunday, Sept 13 at 9:15 & 11am at gfcnow.com/live.
Please bring your own picnic blankets, lawn chairs, snacks, etc. There will be access to restrooms.
If it rains the event will be cancelled and possibly rescheduled for a later date.
Social distancing is encouraged, and there will be room for families to be spaced out and feel comfortable. In compliance with our Washington County Executive Order, please wear a face covering when not maintaining physical distance from others.
Those who are more susceptible to illness (i.e., the elderly, those with compromised immune systems or caring for the same) would be wise to show even more prudence as they consider their participation in live events. We know that risk has always been part of all public interactions, and part of our responsibility as adults is to assess those risks, which are certainly heightened with the high rate of asymptomatic individuals. We trust your ability to assess risk and how your choices affect others.
At this time, Grace Kids Ministry will not be offered, although children are welcome to attend with their families. As always, parents are asked not to bring a child if he/she:
- Has run a fever within the last 24 hours
- Has had diarrhea or has vomited in the last 24 hours
- Has a green or yellow discharge coming from their nose or eyes
- Is known to have any infectious children’s disease such as Hand, Foot, & Mouth, croup, etc.