Sunday Prayer Gathering
August 23 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Sunday, repeating until August 30, 2020
When in need, pray. God invites us to cast our cares on Him because He cares for us (1 Peter 5:7). We are also encouraged to bear one another’s burdens (Galatians 6:2). Praying for each other is an indispensable part of caring for one another.
If you’d like to join with others in praying for your church, community, and nation, prayer group meets at GFC on Sunday mornings at 8am in room 401A.
Enter through the church office entrance on the East side of the building.
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adapting how to do ministry. As we transition back to in-person gatherings and groups, below are some steps we are taking:
- Out of consideration for others, masks are required for all.
- Seating space provides social distancing.
- A touch free experience: No hand shaking or hugging, seat back items, pens, and doors will be open for easy entrance and exit.
- Deep cleaning will be conducted prior to services and groups, continued cleaning during, and hand sanitizer provided throughout the building.
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Do you have a cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Have you had a fever above 99.9 in the last 24 hours?
- Have you experienced a recent loss of taste or smell?
Questions? Contact Rich Riesz.