You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you would like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: February 4, 2019
This prayer has been answered!
I was laid off from my job Thursday afternoon (1/31). A praise that God has given me is that I have an interview Monday afternoon (2/4). If you could keep me and my family in prayer during this time, I would greatly appreciate it. God has a bigger plan than we do, and I am placing this situation in His hands. Today's message on "Struggling Well" just confirmed for me that God is already using all the pieces of my life to bring about His Glory.
Received: February 3, 2019
Please pray for me; that I will be set free.
Received: February 2, 2019
I am participating in a medical mission trip to The Gambia, Africa in April. The country is 95% Muslim and has recently opened the doors to religious tolerance which has allowed the Christian Medical and Dental Association and GHO to arrange this trip. Please pray for all of the volunteers, resources, God's will, and for us to show God's love through service. Thank you.
Received: January 31, 2019
Please pray for our daughter, Molly. She is feeling depressed, anxious, and overwhelmed.
Received: January 30, 2019
• My brother Patrick’s wife is ill and they have a 2 month old child. This is a difficult time for them; please keep them in your prayers (Pat, Bethany, Amelia, and Caitlin).
• A family I serve lost their young son to drowning this week. Please pray for the Young family.
Received: January 29, 2019
Please pray for my friend Gladys, she had a stroke on Sunday and is in ICU.
Received: January 23, 2019
Please pray for Tony Archer. His throat cancer has returned, and he does not have a good prognosis.
Received: January 23, 2019
Please pray for my husband James; that he would be the spiritual leader, provider and protector of our family. Pray that he puts the Lord first and listens to Jesus. That he would put the Lord first in our finances and honor our marriage. Pray that the Lord would bless my husband’s work. That he would be diligent and prosperous and given favor both with the Lord and man. That he would be the head and not the tail, and that everything he does prospers. Pray that no weapon formed against us would prosper. That the Lord would give him wisdom and discernment. Pray that the Lord would give him strength to walk into opportunities he provides. That the Lord would infuse his character with courage for daily decisions and heal the past wounds of my husband’s heart. Pray the Lord would guide my husband as the leader of our home. Help my husband’s parenting to reflect Jesus Christ to our children. May his leadership skills be empowered by the mind of Jesus Christ. Pray the Lord would lead my husband's hand and heart in our relationship, his work, our home, community and church. Also please pray a guard over his heart, mouth and mind, Jesus. Also to protect him from temptation and to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Lastly, pray for him to have encouraging and godly friendships. Break any soul ties or relationships that are not from the Lord. In Jesus Name Amen.
Received: January 22, 2019
Please pray that God will release the bondage of drugs from my son Tyler and put a road block in the way so he will not get drugs. Please keep the wrong people out of his life and give him the right people that will help him. And also for my son Justin - that God will soften his heart and give him direction in life.
Received: January 20, 2019