Weddings at GFC
Getting married is an exciting time in your life! Marriage is an opportunity to demonstrate the kind of love that Christ shows to his church and is intended to be a lifelong relationship between one man and one woman that ends with death. It is a sacred covenant established by God, a civil bond recognized by the community, and a legal relationship recognized by the state. Below you will find all the information you need to request a GFC Pastor to officiate your wedding and/or to have your wedding at GFC.
Requesting a GFC Pastor to Officiate Your Wedding
Please complete the Wedding Officiant Request Form to proceed with your request. All couples being married by a GFC pastor must first complete premarital counseling. Please review the Wedding Guidelines for more information. The GFC pastoral staff will only conduct weddings where at least one of the people planning to wed is a regular attendee of Grace Fellowship Church.
Hosting Your Wedding Events at GFC
- Please review the Wedding Guidelines so that you are aware of GFC’s expectations prior to submitting the application. Please be aware that the cost for weddings at GFC varies depending on the room(s)/venue(s) selected.
- Complete the Wedding Facility Use Application Form.
- Please allow ten (10) business days for your application to be processed. You will receive an email when the application process is complete and you will be notified whether or not your application has been approved.
- If application is approved, please submit a required deposit of $100 to reserve your date(s). Your deposit must be received before the facility can be reserved and placed on our master calendar.
- The balance owed must be paid 30 days prior to the event date.
- After your application is approved and deposit received, you will be assigned a wedding coordinator by GFC. The wedding coordinator will be the point person between GFC and the bride/groom. Additional fees apply.