How to Download GFC’s Church Center App:
(see the video below for a full walkthrough)
- Visit your Apple or Google Store and download the “Church Center” app
- Once downloaded, open the app
- You will be asked if you want to receive notifications.
- Click “Get Started”
- You will be asked if you want to use your location to find GFC. You can also enter Grace Fellowship Church in the church name area at the top of the app.
- You will be asked if and when you will allow the app to use your location to find GFC, or if you like, you can search manually by church name and zip code (37604).
- After you have identified Grace Fellowship Church, click on “This is my Church“
- Enter your mobile number
- A six-digit verification code will be sent to you via text
- Enter the code
- Log in
- That’s it! Now you can use the app for check-ins, giving, event registrations, and more.
The Church Center app is a mobile app from Planning Center that gives you simple, convenient access to everything that’s going on at GFC. Using Church Center, you can see updates and contact info for your community group, register for events, view the latest messages, manage your giving, and make sure your contact information is up to date. The app requires you to login to view your own information or information for your groups, so you can be sure that your personal data is protected!