Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
Click the “+” below to learn more.
We will begin gathering onsite at the meeting place of Grace Fellowship on Sunday, July 5.
*Online services will continue to be offered at gfcnow.com/live
- Masks will be available at all entrances.
- Out of consideration for others, all volunteers will have masks on (with smiles underneath).
- All services will be a touchless experience with all doors propped open
- All high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized during and between services.
- At this time, all services will be family gatherings. Onsite Grace Kids programming will not be available until further notice.
- At this time, The Cafe´ and The Source will be closed.
- We will not have “meet and greet” times during the services.
- For now, we will suspend communion times; however, we are considering alternatives for the future.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Seating will be available in the Main Auditorium and the Student Center.
- Seating will be distanced in a way to provide family group social distancing of six feet.
- No water fountains will be available.
- All seat pouch materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
- Candles on stage will be removed.
- Bulletins will be digital and accessible through the GFC App. Search “gfcnow” in your App Store to download prior to services.
- The HVAC air filtration system will be enhanced in all auditoriums.
- If you don’t feel well, have health concerns, or are part of a vulnerable group to COVID-19, please continue with online services – Sundays at 9:15 and 11am.*see screening questions below
- If you have returned from travel to an out-of-state destination within the last week or two, please consider viewing the service online. (many current local cases are linked to out-of-state travel)
- Remember to RSVP to reserve your spot (you can do so from this page on the Sunday prior).
- Out of consideration for others, masks are strongly encouraged for all and will be available at all entrances.
- Please arrive on time or even a few minutes early to help with the new seating arrangements.
- Limit mingling in the lobby area, and proceed to your seat upon arrival.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests in the lobby areas and the auditorium.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- In the auditoriums, sit at least three seats apart from other family groups.
- Download the GFC App to access the bulletin. Search “gfcnow” in your App Store to download prior to services.
- Consider giving online. Your generosity is making a difference! You are also welcome to mail your checks to Grace Fellowship Church, 2314 S. Greenwood Dr., Johnson City, TN 37604 or place your offering in one of our secure offering boxes.
Before attending an onsite service, please screen yourself, and make sure you can answer “No” to the following questions:
- Have you had a fever at or above 100 in the last 48 hours?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks?
- Do you have any other symptoms of sickness? (coughing, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, etc.)
Services will also be live streamed at 9:15 and 11am at gfcnow.com/live.
The Grace Kids service will be available on demand Sundays beginning at 8am at gfcnow.com/kidslive
We encourage you to continue to attend GFC Online if you do not feel well, have health concerns, are part of a vulnerable group to COVID-19, or you’re just not ready to attend church in person. You’re part of the GFC family no matter where you choose to attend!