What to Expect for Onsite Services:
We will begin gathering together at the meeting place of Grace Fellowship on Sunday, July 5.
*Online services will continue to be offered at gfcnow.com/live
- Seating space provides family group social distancing of 6 feet.
- A touchless experience: no bulletins, setback items, pens, and doors will be open for easy entrance and exit.
- Deep cleaning prior to services, continued cleaning during, and hand sanitizer provided throughout the building.
- All volunteers will have masks on (with smiles underneath), and out of consideration for others, masks are encouraged for all.
- If you are part of the most vulnerable to COVID-19, please consider continuing with the online services.
- At this time all services will be family gatherings. Grace Kids programming will not be available until further notice.
- Bring your own coffee. Coffee stations will not be available until further notice.