You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you would like!
Please pray for my daughter to lead her into the right direction. Her mind gets so busy and she can't focus on the right thing. She is still trying to pass the ACT. I worry about her a lot because she does not care about life. She once said to me she can't wait until God comes and ends the world because it's too much suffering going on. This gets me so sad when I hear her say this. Please lead her to righteousness, Thank you.
Received: August 13, 2020
Thank you for praying for my friend's daughter. After an MRI, CT scan and some other tests, they have determined that her symptoms are from the migraine and they will treat her accordingly. I thank our gracious Heavenly Father for hearing our prayers and for caring for us.
Received: August 5, 2020
I am asking for immediate prayers for my friend's daughter. She is a young Pediatrician and has been in the ER since 3:30 this morning (8-4-20). For last week she’s had migraine like symptoms and no sight in one eye and weakness in one arm. She is having an MRI this morning. Please pray for God's hand in everything and for complete healing. Thank you.
Received: August 4, 2020
Thank you for praying for me and my family. My sweet Uncle Harry Ford died on Aug 2. He’s in Heaven with Jesus. Please continue to pray for us as we grieve. Thank you.
Received: August 4, 2020
I have to make a decision soon about my rent and living situation and have not heard back from the complex. Please pray for a decreased pay in rent and that I have favor here in my living situation and that the Lord provides me with clarity and peace of mind, with more peace and a quiet space and direction about where I need to live or if I should stay. Thank you!
Received: August 3, 2020
My father Alvin Mills when home to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ yesterday afternoon @ 4:15 P.M.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
Our peace outweighs our sorrow.
Received: August 2, 2020
Please continue to pray for me. The date for my Glaucoma test has been changed from August 14th to August 3rd, as I now have some blurred vision in my right eye. Please continue to pray for my husband Josh. He had an ultrasound on his veins in his legs July 28th. We go back in two weeks for the results. Hopefully they can do something to help him so the ulcer on his right leg will heal. The good news is the laser surgery on my left eye went really well. I praise my Heavenly Father for this.
Received: July 30, 2020
My bonus grandfather, John Laney, passed away on July 28. Please pray for my grandmother, our family, and his family during this time.
Received: July 29, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: July 28, 2020
I have found out that my step childrens mom's bf is hard on meth, we believe their mother is as well. I need prayers please to know what path to take to help my step children and know God will direct my path.
Received: July 27, 2020