- If you don’t feel well, have health concerns, or are part of a vulnerable group to COVID-19, please continue with online services – Sundays at 9:15 and 11am.*see screening questions below
- GFC’s expectation is that everyone will wear a mask at all times while in the building.*
- Remember to let us know you’re coming to reserve your spot (you can do so from this page on the Sunday prior).
- Please arrive on time or even a few minutes early to help with the new seating arrangements.
- Limit mingling in the lobby area, and proceed to your seat upon arrival.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests in the lobby areas and the auditorium.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- In the auditoriums, sit at least three seats apart from other family groups.
- Download the GFC App to access the bulletin. Search “gfcnow” in your App Store to download prior to services.
- Consider giving online. Your generosity is making a difference! You are also welcome to mail your checks to Grace Fellowship Church, 2314 S. Greenwood Dr., Johnson City, TN 37604 or place your offering in one of our secure offering boxes.
* Face coverings have proven effective for decades in limiting the spread of airborne illnesses and have also been effective in limiting the risks of contracting COVID-19. Wearing a mask is a simple way we can demonstrate care and compassion for others.
Before attending an onsite service, please screen yourself, and make sure you can answer “No” to the following questions:
- Have you had a fever at or above 100 in the last 48 hours?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks?
- Do you have any other symptoms of sickness? (coughing, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, etc.)