The Pulse: A Year in Review
Grace Fellowship Church2018-12-28T21:38:35-05:00
Dear GFC Community,
Hard to believe that 2018 is almost in the books! As I look back on the past 50 weeks in the life of our church, the primary emotion I feel is gratitude.
Our church has been used by God to build our community…
- 810 adults participated in group environments where they were shaped by God’s grace.
- Over 1,200 different children and students were impacted through Biblical teaching and authentic relationships in relevant environments.
- 32 individuals completed Regeneration, bringing the total now to 101 since its inception in 2014. This includes 11 who have started their own regeneration ministry at a local church in Greeneville.
And our church has been used by God to reach our community…
- At Mountain View Elementary, over 100 kids participated in our Kickball League, and nearly 40 kids received one-on-one attention and love through having a lunch buddy.
- More than 1,000 volunteers served in Joy Prom and Echo and demonstrated God’s grace to our community in tangible ways.
- We celebrated with 22 individuals as they went public with their faith in Jesus through baptism!
- People in Johnson City, Peru, Indonesia, Central Asia, and North Africa were impacted by God’s grace through our local and global partnerships.
All by His grace. It’s wonderful to be a part of what God is doing! One tangible way we partner with God in this effort is through giving financially. Let me invite you to consider a year-end gift to the mission and ministry of GFC. Your giving makes a difference! In our church, in our community, and around the world.
The easiest way to give now is to give online
. Of course, you are welcome to give by mail or in one of our secure offering boxes throughout the building.
Share This Post, Choose Your Platform!