The Pulse – June 1
Statistics show that nowadays, people almost always visit a church’s website before they visit a church. What that means is this: a church’s website is their front door. If a church has a warm, welcoming, and accessible website, they’re bound to get more traffic as a result (and not just online, but the two-legged kind as well).
Well, I have some exciting news to share with you – we’ve updated our front door!
Our very own Stephen Mann (Worship Arts Pastor) has been working hard to lead us through a website development process, and today, I’m proud to say, it’s officially been launched!
What this doesn’t mean…
- It does not mean that our website’s address is changing.
- It does not mean that there will be a steep learning curve to use the new site (we actually think it’s much more intuitive and simple to use!).
- It does not mean that anything about our church is changing.
What this does mean…
- Newcomers will have a better first experience with our church, online.
- Folks looking to visit GFC or get connected will have an easier time doing so.
- GFCers will be able to more quickly and easily access the information they want.
At the end of the day, technology is a tool. It’s a means to an end. That end (or mission) for us is joining God in building a community to reach a community. We’re excited for how the new site will help us do that!!
Have a great week!
Teaching & Staff Pastor